The following is a list of online and telephone sources with reliable and up-to-date information about the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Lambton Public Health, daily virus updates: lambtonpublichealth.ca/2019-novel-coronavirus.
- City of Sarnia, updates, closures and cancellations: https://www.sarnia.ca/covid-19-information/
- City of Sarnia, COVID-19 Hotline: 1-877-472-7642 (1-877-4-SARNIA).
- Sarnia-Lambton COVID-19 Assessment Centre: www.bluewaterhealth.ca and scroll down for updated coronavirus info.
- Ontario government for self-assessment, updates: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
- Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-0000.
- Federal government, updates, travel advice, being prepared: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- St. Clair Child & Youth, new mental health telephone counselling for children and families: 519-337-3701.
- Local physician Dr. Blake Pearson, answering COVID-19 related medical questions. Call 519-339-9233 to set up brief phone appointment.
- Daily updates from the Ontario Hospital Association: https://www.oha.com/news/updates-on-the-novel-coronavirus.
- Myth busters, other helpful info, World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public.