This photograph shows what is believed to be members of the Sarnia Collegiate Literary Society, taken in 1919 or 1920.
The school was located on London Road and soon after moved into the new SCITS building on Wellington Street, now empty and declared redundant.
The photo is from the collection of Ann Manore Middleton. Unfortunately, most of the student club’s members are no longer known, although C.C. Manore, president, is third from the right in the back row.
Next to him on the left is Gord Carr. In the front row are John LeBil, second from left; Hardy Hill, fourth from left; and Ted Newton, fifth from left.