1. What did the NHL introduce in 2005-2006 to break ties in regular season games?
2. The road signs inside Canatara Park post a maximum speed of how many kilometers an hour?
3. How many figures are depicted in Da Vinci’s painting “The Last Supper”?
4. What Point Edward Church, which was a gift from the manager of the Grand Trunk Railway, was located at the corner of Livingston and Victoria Avenue from 1868 -1902 until it was moved to its present location on Michigan Avenue?
5. How many horizontal musical lines make up a standard music staff?
6. On April 11, local rotary clubs and the St. Clair Catholic District School Board are planning to send surplus school materials from the former site of St. Patrick’s High School on East Street to what destination?
7. According to surveys, 85% of the people who devour chocolate Easter bunnies eat what part of the bunny first?
8. At what intersection will you find Korny Korners Farm?
9. What two movies, both directed by James Cameron, have grossed more than $2 billion apiece, making them the highest grossing movies of all time?
10. What international organization has the symbol and reverse colours of the Swiss Flag?
– Tom St. Amand
ANSWERS: 1 – The shootout (after a five minutes overtime period); 2 – 30; 3 – Thirteen; 4 – St. Paul’s Anglican Church; 5 – Five; 6 – Africa/Schools in Africa (personal donations still being accepted); 7 – The ears; 8 – Michigan and Blackwell Side Road; 9 – Titanic and Avatar; 10 – Red Cross