Six businesses and individuals have been recognized with Sarnia Accessibility Award for their work at creating an inclusion community.
* Giant Tiger; large business award
* Dr. Stacey Cornelius and staff; small business award
* Crabby Joes Tap & Gill; leadership in community service
* St. Clair Taekwondo; creating opportunity
* Dr. Larry Snoden; accessible physical environment
* Access Athletics Racing Team; above and beyond award
All were cited for creating an environment that encourages autonomy and independence for people with disabilities.