The Sarnia-Lambton Sports Hall of Fame is welcoming submissions for possible induction this year.
Nominations are accepted until April 30 in the following categories:
1) Professional athlete
2) Amateur athlete
3) Special achievement (significant contribution in officiating, coaching, media, training, etc.)
4) Bud Morrison Award (important contributions to youth)
5) Earl MacKenzie Award (involvement of 30 years or more)
6) Team (winner of major championship or outstanding performance over time)
7) Builder or executive (development, administration, officiating, operations, youth development)
The hall also honours individuals with the Jack Isom award, for Olympic and international athletes, and the Joe DeRush award, for athletes with disabilities.
Class of 2020 nominations can be sent to [email protected] or any board of director.