The United Way of Sarnia-Lambton’s 2023 campaign is still slightly ahead of last year’s pace, says executive director Dave Brown.
Now in its ninth week (of 14), the campaign has raised $855,000 — that’s 61% of its $1.4 million goal.
Some campaign updates from executive director Dave Brown:
- There have been more than 1,800 donors to date
- Worley kicked off their campaign, Tuesday
- Lambton Kent District School Board is in its second week of the campaign.
- Lambton College began its campaign, Wednesday
- Dow Just kicked off their campaign
- TransALTA and Pembina Pipeline are wrapping up their campaigns.
Visit www.theunitedway.on.ca to learn more.
To donate: www.theunitedway.on.ca, or call 519 336-5452, Extension. 0