The United Way of Sarnia-Lambton has reached 60% of the the 2023 campaign goal.
To date, $840,000 has been raised since the campaign officially launched in September —the 14-week campaign has a $1.4 million goal.
Some campaign updates from executive director Dave Brown:
- Provincial Government offices campaigns kicked off Nov. 1, including Sarnia-Lambton.
- Lambton Kent District School Board kicked off their campaign on Monday
- Lambton College is about to begin its online campaign shortly
- St. Clair Catholic District School Board beginning their final week of campaigning
- Dow Just kicked off their campaign
- Enbridge Gas is wrapping up its campaign with a final event
Visit www.theunitedway.on.ca to learn more, and to purchase gift items like the United Way branded beer brewed at Black Gold Brewery in Petrolia, Top Shelf Canada hot sauce, and gift baskets from the Dante Club.
To donate: www.theunitedway.on.ca, or call 519 336-5452, Extension. 0