1. What company’s advertisement included the line “Good to the last drop”?
2. What Sarnia born NHL player, who scored a staggering 608 goals in his career, was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2010?
3. What two women hosted the Golden Globes for the last time on Jan. 11th?
4. The Lambton Public Health Unit is offering what for free for five weeks to help people quit smoking?
5. What ingredient in fresh milk is eventually devoured by bacteria, causing the sour taste?
6. Local politicians, members of the community, and students of Lambton College recently made ceramic bowls for what upcoming Feb. 3rd fundraiser?
7. What American singer will be providing the half time entertainment in this week’s Superbowl?
8. In what decade did Holmes Foundry close its doors for good?
9. What cook was made a colonel in 1935 by the governor of his U.S. state in recognition of his contributions to the state’s cuisine?
10. After Spanish explorers noticed that its harbor contained hidden and treacherous rocks, their name for what Florida city means “mouth of the rat” in Spanish?
– Tom St. Amand
ANSWERS: 1 – Maxwell House Coffee; 2 – Dino Ciccarelli; 3 – Tina Fey and Amy Poehler; 4 – Nicotine Patches; 5 – Lactose; 6 – Empty Bowls (Proceeds to split between Inn of the Good Shepherd and the Lambton College Food Bank); 7 – Katy Perry; 8 – 1980s (1988); 9 – Colonel Harland Sanders (Kentucky Fried Chicken or KFC); 10 – Boca Raton