1. The town of Bedrock is the setting for what highly successful TV cartoon series?
2. In April 2004, Huron View Park was renamed what?
3. Which Christmas movie classic contains the quotation, “Remember no man is a failure who has friends”?
4. Starting last week and continuing until the end of December, what movement is giving Lambton County residents an opportunity to support 26 local charities through text donations?
5. Pernell Karl are the first two names of what talented, entertaining, and controversial player for the Montreal Canadiens?
6. As SCITS is the home of the Blue Bombers, Central Collegiate on East Street was home to what nickname and mascot before it closed its doors in the mid-80s? Hint: a creature from Greek mythology.
7. The term “pulmonary” relates to which organ?
8. In 2013, the average sale price for a home in Sarnia was $198,031. In 2014, the average sale price of a Sarnia house was . . .
a) $200, 138 b) $209, 472 c) $213,713
9. In chess notation, the letter “N” stands for what piece?
10. What medical procedure, first performed on a human patient in 1977, uses a balloon-tipped catheter to unclog arteries?
– Tom St. Amand
ANSWERS: 1 – The Flintstones; 2 – Mike Weir Park; 3 – It’s a Wonderful Life; 4 – Giving Tuesday 5 – P. K. Subban; 6 – Centaurs; 7 – Lungs; 8 – c) $213,713; 9 – The Knight (The King is K, so the knight is assigned the letter N); 10 – Angioplasty