1. It continues: What South American country last week issued a warrant for the arrest of Justin Bieber?
2. The Lambton Public Health unit has warned parents of elementary school children that they will be notified of their children’s suspension on May 1st if what occurs?
3. Jordan Spieth, the 21-year-old winner of last week’s Masters Golf Tournament, was named after what sports legend?
4. The Rapids Family Health Team is introducing Momentum, a new program and approach to healthy eating that is geared to what segment of Sarnia’s population?
5. What is the main spice in the Hungarian dish called goulash?
6. Theatre Sarnia’s production of what play recently won five awards at the Western Ontario Drama League Festival and was chosen to advance to the provincial level?
7. What comes after the stomach: the small intestine or the large intestine?
8. For all the local crossword buffs: In what prestigious paper did Sarnia’s Dave Dekker publish a Saturday crossword last month?
9. The highest mountain in Greece gives its name to the highest mountain in northwestern Washington State. What is it?
10. For six decades, 81-year-old Australian comedian, Barry Humphries, has made a career out of entertaining people as what female persona?
– Tom St. Amand
ANSWERS: 1 – Argentina; 2 – They do not update their children’s immunization records (suspensions begin on May 28th); 3 – Michael Jordan; 4 – Children and Youth; 5 – Paprika; 6 – The Clean House; 7 – Small intestine; 8 – The New York Times; 9 – Mount Olympus; 10 – Dame Edna Everidge