1. The trial of what suspended senator began last week in Ottawa?
2. If you work in the public sector and are on the “Sunshine List,” what does that mean?
3. What Canadian singer recently revealed that her battle with Lyme Disease kept her bedridden for five months?
4. Starting on April 15th, the Sarnia Fire and Rescue Services will start fining homeowners $360 if they are called to a residence which doesn’t have what installed?
5. With more than nine million visitors annually, what museum is the most popular in the world?
6. The Summer Jobs Service Student Centre opened last week at what location?
7. The triumphs of United Kingdom runners Harold Abrahams and Eric Liddell at the 1924 Paris Olympics were depicted in what 1981 Oscar-winning film?
8. What recent annual food drive saw staff and students collect 26,000 pounds of non-perishable goods for the Inn of the Good Shepherd?
9. What individual was named Time Magazine’s Person of the Century in December 1999?
10. What famous baseball park, still in use, opened on April 20, 1912, five days after the Titanic sank on its maiden voyage?
– Tom St. Amand
ANSWERS: 1 – Mike Duffy; 2 – Your salary is $100,000 or over; 3 – Avril Lavigne; 4 – carbon monoxide detectors; 5 – The Louvre, in Paris; 6 – Lambton College; 7 – Chariots of Fire; 8 – Cyclone Aid; 9 – Albert Einstein; 10 – Fenway Park, in Boston