1. What is the hardest substance in the human body?
2. Sponsored by the Sarnia-Lakeshore Optimist Club, a recent event at the library challenged local students to display their skill in what subject?
3. What substance is processed in a ginnery?
4. Which street in Sarnia used to be called Cemetery Road?
5. What film festival has taken place in Park City, Utah every January for over 30 years?
6. What was the name of the recent local fundraiser at the Lambton Mall that saw 18 teams building a variety of structures out of canned goods?
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger was born on July 30, 1947 in which country?
8. Three of Sarnia’s what are named for Bert A. Logan, Clifford Hansen, and Sam McRae?
9. What sign of the zodiac is The Archer?
10. Katmandu is the capital of what Asian country?
– Tom St. Amand
ANSWERS: 1 – Tooth enamel; 2 – Spelling; 3 – Cotton; 4 – Colborne Road; 5 – Sundance Film Festival; 6 – CANstruction (canned goods were donated to the Inn of the Good Shepherd); 7 – Austria; 8 – Fire Stations/Fire Halls; 9 – Sagittarius; 10 – Nepal