Sign up for our free weekday bulletin.

ColCentennialMay15

The Cleveland-Sarnia Saw Mills on Sarnia Bay opened in October 1901, cutting logs shipped from the Georgian Bay and Nipissing regions by tug boats. The mill continued to produce mainly heavy construction grade lumber until the late 1920s, when the Great Depression forced the mill to shut down. Photo courtesy, Sarnia Centennial Committee

Swimmer
Games1