Sign up for our free weekday bulletin.

No more pencils, no more books

Published on

Demolition has begun on this high school building on East Street, the former home to thousands of students.

It opened in 1955 as Central Collegiate and later became St. Patrick’s High School.

According to a contract awarded last year the site is scheduled to be cleared by May.

Glenn Ogilvie

More like this