Thanks for successful MS campaign
Sir: The Sarnia Lambton Chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada held it’s annual Carnation Campaign on May 9and 10. The proceeds of these sales help us achieve our chapter’s mission, which is to provide funding to further research into MS and to assist those affected by MS.
On behalf of the chapter we extend our heartfelt thanks to all the people who supported the campaign by purchasing carnations. We also thank all of the volunteers who worked so hard, and all of the businesses that allowed us to sell at their locations.
We extend special thanks to:
- VON who donated storage and handling space for Carnation headquarters.
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 530 who operated three separate sales locations
- Sarnia Street Machines car club who coordinated all the Friday and Saturday deliveries.
- Lakeshore Automotive who provided the van for Thursday’s county deliveries.
- Advertising sponsors IBEW Local 530 and Blackburn Radio.
Your help and support helps bring us closer to finding a cure, and helps to provide the much needed support and services for those living with MS in our community.
– Dave LeClair
Chairperson, Carnation Campaign Committee
Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Sarnia Lambton Chapter
They make how much?
Sir: Re: Coronation Park Day Nursery
Wages range from $28.82 to $34.57 per hour, plus benefits and pension, for an ECE (early childhood educator) education?
Please say it isn’t so!
Close them down immediately.
– Keith Smith