Sign up for our free weekday bulletin.

Fire on Queen Street

Published on

No one was injured in a Queen Street house fire Monday, but Sarnia Fire & Rescue did save and provide oxygen to a kitten.

Firefighters responded to the home around 2 p.m. and smoke and flames could be seen coming from the home between Talfourd and Devine streets.

Crews also safely removed a baby rabbit from the home, the department said.

The area was sealed off as Sarnia Police asked resident to avoid the area.

Sue Roberts Photo

 

More like this