Three Roman Catholic churches in Sarnia have teamed up to launch a $1.5-million capital campaign.
The money raised will be used to restore and repair the south transept stained-glass window at Our Lady of Mercy, which is the parish mother church.
Some outside walls of OLM, which dates to 1877, will also be restored.
At St. Joseph’s, the rectory building will be demolished and replaced with a parking lot and better building accessibility.
A new parking lot is also planned for St. Benedict’s, along with improvements and meeting room expansion at the Parish Hall.
For more, contact the office at 519-336-2653.